ELNogoom
مرحبا بيك فى منتدى النجوم

مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه
ELNogoom
مرحبا بيك فى منتدى النجوم

مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه
ELNogoom
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ELNogoom

افلام ,اغانى ,رياضى, ثقافى , اجتماعى , دينى,العاب ,شعر ومواهب,فرفشه,كمبيوتر , وظائف خاليه, وظائف داخل مصر , وظائف خارج مصر

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
elnogoom
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المواضيع الأخيرة
» صباح القشطة***مساء الفل
Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 15, 2014 8:51 pm من طرف حاتم عبدالسلام

» مخاطر الوجبات السريعة
Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 2:25 pm من طرف صفاء العامري

» العب رياضة يطول عمرك
Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 2:23 pm من طرف صفاء العامري

» هل تعرف ما هو توقيت جرينتش.؟؟
Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 2:04 pm من طرف صفاء العامري

» صور من الفضاء ادخل وشوف!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 2:02 pm من طرف صفاء العامري

» مشروب الطاقه وهم مدمر
Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 2:01 pm من طرف صفاء العامري

» الوضوء..والوقاية من الامراض
Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 1:59 pm من طرف صفاء العامري

» دب من الجليد آخذ في الذوبان دلالة على مخاطر التغير المناخي في كوبنهاغن
Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 1:55 pm من طرف صفاء العامري

» النوم الكثير يسبب اضرار صحية عديدة
Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 11, 2013 1:54 pm من طرف صفاء العامري

Visitors
free counters
مواضيع مماثلة
    المواضيع الأكثر شعبية
    بحث كامل عن شكسبير هام جدااااااااااااااا لكل طلاب قسم اللغه الانجليزيه
    اوصل ل5 واكتب اسم العضو او الانسان الا بتحبه
    سجل مزاجك اليومي هنا
    اختار عضو يكنس المنتدا عند رقم 7
    صور من الفضاء ادخل وشوف!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    هل تعرف ما هو توقيت جرينتش.؟؟
    العب رياضة يطول عمرك
    النوم الكثير يسبب اضرار صحية عديدة
    دب من الجليد آخذ في الذوبان دلالة على مخاطر التغير المناخي في كوبنهاغن
    شوفو مأساة اطفال الشوارع بالصور
    بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

Download "Using English at Work"

اذهب الى الأسفل 
    كاتب الموضوعرسالة
    م/احمد صلاح القاضى
    مشرف قسم
    مشرف قسم
    م/احمد صلاح القاضى

ذكر الدلو التِنِّين
    عدد الرسائل : 65
    تاريخ الميلاد : 25/01/1989
    العمر : 35
    التاريخ : 25/7/1989
    نقاط : 5336
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29/03/2010

Download "Using English at Work" Empty
    مُساهمةموضوع: Download "Using English at Work"   Download "Using English at Work" I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Do you ever get nervous speaking English with your co-workers because you’re not sure what the “right” word or expression is? After listening to Using English at Work, you will be better able to speak and write business English. Get it right with this complete course in daily English for businesspeople like you!

You’ll learn commonly used words and phrases that will help you succeed in English. The course includes 10 detailed lessons that describe each part of a typical workday. Learn vocabulary related to arriving at work, checking mail and email, attending office meetings, going to business lunches, handling computer problems, scheduling a meeting, meeting with your boss, and socializing with coworkers.

In each lesson, you'll learn common and useful vocabulary for everyday things and situations found in an office.

Here is a list of just some of the situations you will be able to talk about in English after completing this course:

* Parking your car in a parking lot
    * Dealing with inter- and intra-office mail
    * Talking about emails
    * Handling voicemails
    * Attending a meeting
    * Working with daily office furniture, supplies, and equipment
    * Taking a break with your co-workers
    * Going to lunch with colleagues
    * Fixing common computer problems
    * Talking to technical support
    * Scheduling a meeting with another company
    * Meeting with your supervisor
    * Leaving work and clearing up your desk
    * Going out for after-work get-togethers with co-workers

How it Works
    Each lesson is divided into three parts, following the highly successful teaching methods ESLPod.com. You:

1. Listen to the story (slow)
    2. Listen to the explanation of the story and vocabulary
    3. Listen to the story at native-speaker rate (fast)

This 1-2-3 method of learning languages, pioneered by the applied linguists at the Center for Educational Development and ESL Podcast, is the fastest way to improving your business-related vocabulary. You encounter all of the key vocabulary several times in each lesson, helping you really understand the meaning of the expressions and how to use them correctly.

Don’t Just Listen – Read it, too!
    Get the most out of Using English at Work by following along with the Learning Guide, which has a complete written transcript of every word spoken in the lessons. All of the vocabulary and expressions used in the lesson are also listed and defined in the Learning Guide, giving you the opportunity to read and review whenever you’d like. Plus, you are provided with an extra sample sentence using the word correctly in context. By listening to and reading each lesson, you’ll have a truly powerful way to increase your speaking and listening abilities in English.

The 10 lessons are:
    Lesson 1 – Arriving at Work
    Lesson 2 – Checking Mail, Email, and Voicemail
    Lesson 3 – Attending the Morning Meeting
    Lesson 4 – Working at My Desk
    Lesson 5 – Taking a Break/Eating Lunch
    Lesson 6 – Having Computer Problems
    Lesson 7 – Scheduling a Meeting
    Lesson 8 – Meeting with the Boss
    Lesson 9 – Leaving Work
    Lesson 10 – Socializing with Coworkers

download